Intrinsic Value Equity Research
Last updated: February 06, 2021
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- i. Personal Data:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, mobile number and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age/date of birth, gender, country of birth, country of residence, employment status, income and source of wealth, Permanent Account Number (PAN), GSTIN, and interests that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site.
- When you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site like providing feedback or when you or your organization offer to provide services to us.
- In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from third-party source. For example, we may collect personal data from your organization, other organizations with whom you have dealings, government agencies, a credit reporting agency, fraud prevention agencies, financial crime agencies, an information or service provider or any publicly available record.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Intrinsic Value’s products, services and customer communications.
- ii. Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- iii. Financial Data
- Data From Customer Activities
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Contact form
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist law enforcement agencies;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties;
- Create and manage your account;
- Process your application to use our services and to provide you with the requested services;
- Comply with our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide with the information, products and services that you requested from us;
- Help protect your information and prevent unauthorized access to it;
- Deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- Email you regarding your account or order;
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site;
- Notify you of updates to the Site;
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you;
- Perform other business activities as needed;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
- Process payments and refunds;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Respond to product and customer service requests;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Solicit support for the Site;
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis
Our appointed auditors, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers (e.g. compliance consultants), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us;
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your personal information is important to us. Intrinsic Value takes precautions, including administrative, technical, procedural and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
www.intrinsicvalueequity.in reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
The Website provides the user the opportunity to stop receiving communications from Intrinsic Value. In order to do the same, you shall be required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT FOR ANY QUERY